Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 E6/E9
Vecton LD 10W-40 E6/E9
€56.47 – €173.07
- Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 E6/E9 is designed for extended drain in the latest Euro 6 diesel engines.
- It can also be used in low emission Euro 4 & Euro 5 European trucks and buses, especially those requiring a low SAPS lubricant and in older on-road and off-road vehicles and equipment that require this performance level.
- Product Data Sheet – Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 E6/E9
Product Performance Claims
ACEA E6, E7, E9
Cummins CES 20081
Deutz DQC IV-10LA
Mack EO-O Premium Plus, EOS-4.5
MAN M 3271-1 M 3477
MTU Oil Category 3.1
Volvo CNG VDS-4 VDS-4.5
For Iveco trucks requiring ACEA E6
Meets DAF Euro VI requirements
5 Litres, 20 Litres, 208 Litres, 1000 Litres
"*" indicates required fields
Shipping Method Standard
Cost €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
Weight For delivery purposes
1L=1Kg, 4L = 4Kg, 5L=5KG, 20L =20kg
ETA 2-3 working days
- Any order over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed. You may then decide to continue with the order once an approximate delivery date can be confirmed. The order may also be cancelled if requested with a full refund issued.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case.
- Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete.
- We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
- The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.