Vecton LD 10W-30 E6/E9
- Castrol VECTON Long Drain 10W-30 E6/E9 with System Pro Technology™ is specifically engineered and tested for extended drains up to 120,000 km*.
- Castrol Vecton Long Drain products deliver up to 45% extra performance reserve** giving you confidence in your maximum drain interval.
- All Castrol VECTON products are certified CO2 neutral according to the internationally applicable PAS2060 standard.
- Product Data Sheet – Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-30 E6/E9
Product Performance Claims
ACEA E6, E7, E9
Cummins CES 20081
Deutz DQC IV-10LA
Mack EO-O Premium Plus, EOS-4.5
MAN M 3271-1 M 3477
MTU Oil Category 3.1
Volvo CNG VDS-4 VDS-4.5
Meets DAF PX Euro VI requirements
* is approved by MAN for oil drain up to 120,000 km, in accordance with their specifications. Actual oil drain depends on
engine type, operating conditions, service history, OBD and fuel quality. Always consult your manufacturer’s handbook.
** compared to API and ACEA industry requirements and based on tests conducted on 81% of the Castrol VECTON
range by volume based on 12 months sales up to March 2017
20 Litres, 208 Litres, 1000 Litres
Shipping Method Standard
Cost €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
Weight For delivery purposes
1L=1Kg, 4L = 4Kg, 5L=5KG, 20L =20kg
ETA 2-3 working days
- Any order over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed. You may then decide to continue with the order once an approximate delivery date can be confirmed. The order may also be cancelled if requested with a full refund issued.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case.
- Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete.
- We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
- The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.