Full synthetic manual transmission fluid, formulated with Smooth Drive TechnologyTM, developed for ZF extended drain intervals requirements (500.000 km).
Transmax Manual Z Long Life 75W-80
Transmax Manual Z Long Life 75W-80 is a full synthetic SAE 75W-80 fluid developed specifically to meet ZF extended drain intervals requirements (540.000 km) and is approved for use in all ZF commercial manual and automated manual transmissions.
- It can be recommended in other manual transmissions requiring API GL-4 and is particularly suitable for severe applications where loads and temperatures are higher.
- Excellent frictional characteristics with carbon, sinter bronze and molybdenum synchronisers provides improved shift quality and extends component life.Product Performance Claims
MAN 341 Z5
ZF TE-ML 01E, 02E, 16P
Additional Information Transmax Manual Z Long Life 75W-80 is registered under the following ZF approval number: ZF004761
- Suggested Castrol replacement for discontinued product Syntrans 75W-85
- Product Data Sheet – Transmax Manual Z Long Life 75W-80Other Manual Transmission Fluids
"*" indicates required fields
Shipping Method Standard
Cost €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
Weight For delivery purposes
1L=1Kg, 4L = 4Kg, 5L=5KG, 20L =20kg
ETA 2-3 working days
- Any order over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed. You may then decide to continue with the order once an approximate delivery date can be confirmed. The order may also be cancelled if requested with a full refund issued.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case.
- Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete.
- We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
- The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.