Full synthetic dual clutch transmission fluid, approved and factory-filled by Audi. Recommended for use in major equipment and car manufacturers, including GetragFord, Volvo, Mitsubishi and Chrysler (European models) and suitable for use in VW, SEAT and Skoda (6 speed) DSG.
- Castrol Transmax Dual, formulated with Smooth Drive Technology™, is a full synthetic dual clutch transmission fluid.
- This product is approved and factory-filled by Audi / VW where TL 52529 (G 052 529) is required and is recommended for use in major equipment and car manufacturers, including Getrag , Ford, Peugeot, Volvo, Mitsubishi and Chrysler (European models) and is suitable for use in VW, SEAT and Skoda (6 speed) DSG.
- Transmax Dual, formulated with Smooth Drive Technology™, delivers enhanced protection and gives drivers a smoother drive for longer.
MEETS OR EXCEEDS INDUSTRY STANDARDS:
- VW / Audi TL 52529 (G 052 529)
- Recommended for use in the following: VW / Audi TL 52182 (G 052 182), Seat; Chrysler (Europe); Ford WSS-M2C936-A (Dual Clutch); Mitsubishi dual clutch including Dia Queen SSTF-1; Peugeot using Getrag DCT, PSA Transmission oil 9734 52; Skoda 6-speed Dual Clutch Transmission (DSG); Volvo Dual Clutch Transmission
- Product Data Sheet – Transmax Dual
"*" indicates required fields
Shipping Method Standard
Cost €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
Weight For delivery purposes
1L=1Kg, 4L = 4Kg, 5L=5KG, 20L =20kg
ETA 2-3 working days
- Any order over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed. You may then decide to continue with the order once an approximate delivery date can be confirmed. The order may also be cancelled if requested with a full refund issued.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case.
- Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete.
- We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
- The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.