Full synthetic transmission fluid, formulated with Smooth Drive TechnologyTM, for use in continuously variable transmissions (CVT) of most passenger cars. Recommended for use in most passenger cars fitted with push belt technologies.
- Castrol Transmax CVT, formulated with Smooth Drive Technology ™, is a full synthetic fluid for use in continuously variable transmissions (CVT) of most passenger cars.
- Its superior technology enables longer transmission life.
- It can be recommended for use in most passenger cars fitted with push belt or chain technologies.
- It provides higher torque capacity and enhanced wear protection, extending the fluid performance and giving drivers a smoother drive for longer.
MEETS OR EXCEEDS INDUSTRY STANDARDS:
- Suitable for use where the following are called for: Toyota CVT Fluid TC, FE; Nissan CVT Fluid NS-1, NS-2, NS-3 ; MMC DIAQUEEN ATF SP-III, CVT Fluid J1, CVT Fluid J4, CVT Fluid J4+; Mazda CVTF 3320, Subaru i-CVT Fluid, i-CVT FG, Lineartronic II; Lineartronic High Torque Chain CVTF; Daihatsu AMMIX CVT Fluid DC, CVT Fluid DFE; Suzuki CVT Fluid 3320, Green 1, Green 2, CVTF TC, NS-2; Honda HCF-2 *; Hyundai/Kia SP-III, SP-CVT 1; Chrysler NS-2, CVTF+4; Mini Cooper EZL799; Ford CVT23; MB 236.20; VW / Audi TL 52180 (G 052 180), TL 52516 (G 052 516); Dex CVT
*Transmax CVT is suitable for use in all of Honda CVTs except 2001-2007 Model Honda Fit/Jazz which are equipped with Starting Clutch.
- Product Data Sheet – Transmax Dual
"*" indicates required fields
Shipping Method Standard
Cost €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
Weight For delivery purposes
1L=1Kg, 4L = 4Kg, 5L=5KG, 20L =20kg
ETA 2-3 working days
- Any order over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed. You may then decide to continue with the order once an approximate delivery date can be confirmed. The order may also be cancelled if requested with a full refund issued.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case.
- Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete.
- We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
- The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.