Axle Fluid – Multivehicle
SYNTRAX LONG LIFE 75W-90
€26.20 – €461.35
- Castrol Transmax Axle Long Life 75W-90, formulated with Smooth Drive TechnologyTM, is a full synthetic rear axle fluid.
- It provides superior protection, especially when driving under stop-start or extreme conditions e.g. towing.
- This enables smoother axle operation and noise reduction, resulting in a more comfortable drive throughout the lifetime of the vehicle.
- Specially designed and approved by BMW for use in all BMW final drives fitted with conventional (non limited slip)differentials.
- It is Castrol’s prime recommendation for final drives in heavy commercial vehicles, and is approved by MAN, Scania and ZF.
- Previously called SYNTRAX LONG LIFE 75W-90
- Product Performance Claims
MAN 342 S1
Scania STO 1:0
ZF TE-ML 05B, 12B, 17B, 19C, 21A
BMW (Non-Limited Slip Rear Axles) According to Service Instruction 33 01 96 (149)
- Product Data Sheet – Transmax Axle Long Life 75W-90
1 Litre, 20 Litres
Shipping Method Standard
Cost €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
Weight For delivery purposes
1L=1Kg, 4L = 4Kg, 5L=5KG, 20L =20kg
ETA 2-3 working days
- Any order over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed. You may then decide to continue with the order once an approximate delivery date can be confirmed. The order may also be cancelled if requested with a full refund issued.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case.
- Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete.
- We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
- The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.