Automatic Transmission Fluid
Transmax ATF Dex III Multivehicle
€14.59 – €174.10
- Transmax ATF DX III Multivehicle is recommended for use in GM automatic transmissions pre 2005 (Dexron® II or III)
and Ford automatic transmissions built between 1983 and 1996 (Mercon®).
- This product is approved for use in Allison heavy duty transmissions against TES 389.
- It is also approved for use in a wide range of European heavy duty automatic transmissions.
- NB: It can be used in some power steering units.
- Formerly known as Transmax Dex III Multivehicle.
- Product Performance Claims
Allison TES 389,
MAN 339 L1, MAN 339 V1, MAN 339 Z1,
Volvo Transmission Oil 97341:071,
ZF TE-ML 04D, 14A
Meets Allison C4, Ford MERCON®, GM DEXRON®-IIIH, Volvo 97340
- Additional Information
Transmax ATF DX III Multivehicle is registered under the following ZF approval number: ZF003368
- Product Data Sheet – Transmax ATF DX III Multivehicle
1 Litre, 20 Litres, 208 Litres
Shipping Method Standard
Cost €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
Weight For delivery purposes
1L=1Kg, 4L = 4Kg, 5L=5KG, 20L =20kg
ETA 2-3 working days
- Any order over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed. You may then decide to continue with the order once an approximate delivery date can be confirmed. The order may also be cancelled if requested with a full refund issued.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case.
- Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete.
- We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
- The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.