Multivehicle Automatic Transmission Fluid
Transmax ATF Dex/Merc Multivehicle
- Castrol Transmax ATF Dex/Merc Multivehicle is recommended for use in the automatic transmissions of a wide range of Japanese cars, light commercial vehicles and SUVs.
- It may be used in GM and Ford vehicles requiring Dexron III or Mercon fluids.
- Additionally it may be used in most European passenger Cars with 4 or 5 speed automatic transmissions.
- Formerly known as ATF Multivehicle
- Product Performance Claims
Meets Dexron®-IIIH, Mercon®
Suitable for use where JASO 1A(03)
JASO 1A LV(13) is required including:
Toyota T III, T IV, WS
Mitsubishi SP II, IIM, III, IV, PA, J3
Mazda ATF M-III, M-V, FZ
Honda/Acura DW 1/Z 1
Nissan Matic D, J, S
JWS 3314/3317/ 3309
Suzuki AT Oil 5D06, 2384K
Daihatsu AMMIX ATF D-III Multi, D3-SP
Hyundai/Kia SP III, SP IV
Suitable for use as Power steering fluid
- Product Data Sheet – Transmax ATF Dex/Merc Multivehicle
Shipping Method Standard
Cost €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
Weight For delivery purposes
1L=1Kg, 4L = 4Kg, 5L=5KG, 20L =20kg
ETA 2-3 working days
- Any order over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed. You may then decide to continue with the order once an approximate delivery date can be confirmed. The order may also be cancelled if requested with a full refund issued.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case.
- Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete.
- We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
- The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.