Castrol POWER1 Racing 4T 10W-50
POWER1 RACING 4T 10W-50
- Castrol POWER1 Racing 4T is fully synthetic engine oil for modern, high performance 4-stroke sports bike that increases engine acceleration and power right up to maximum.
- Castrol POWER1 Racing 4T using ‘Race Derived Technology’ based on Castrol’s long and successful racing association, flows fast and stays strong, reducing internal engine friction even under the most arduous riding conditions.
- It has been tested and proven to deliver exceptional acceleration and power at the touch of the throttle.
- The added Castrol advantage of Trizone Technology™ ensures uncompromised performance protection, its ultimate performance for extreme riding.
- Ultimate performance in extreme riding – oil flows fast and stays strong, reducing internal engine friction
- Tested and proven to deliver exceptional acceleration at the touch of the throttle
- Fully synthetic 4-stroke motorcycle engine oil with Trizone protection of engine, clutch and gears
- Complies with requirements of catalyst equipped engines.SPECIFICATIONS
- Castrol POWER1 Racing 4T is designed for high performance 4-stroke sports bikes to deliver optimum power and protection in all riding conditions.
- It is suitable for all makes of 4-strokes bikes, both carburettor and fuel injected where API SL (and below) and JASO MA or MA2 specifications are recommended.
1 Litre, 60 Litres
Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete. We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.
Shipping Method – Standard
Cost – €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
ETA – 2-3 working days
- Anything over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days, you may decide to cancel or continue with the order.
If you have any questions please contact us.