- Castrol EDGE 0W-20 C5 with Fluid TITANIUM is the natural choice for drivers who demand maximum engine performance from today’s modern vehicles requiring a high level of protection and higher performance oils.
- Also available in 208L.
EDGE 0W-20 C5
€20.90 – €87.10
Castrol EDGE 0W-20 C5 is suitable for use in automotive gasoline and diesel vehicles where the manufacturer recommends: ACEA C5, ACEA C6, API SP, ILSAC GF-6 or earlier specification 0W-20 lubricant.
- It is approved for use in vehicles from leading manufacturers, please refer to the specifications section and your owner’s handbook.
- GM dexos1™ Approved-GEN 2 : D155BFAD082
- Product Performance Claims
ACEA C5, C6
Meets Chrysler MS 6395
GM dexos1™ Gen 2
Jaguar Land Rover engine oil specification STJLR.03.5006
Meets Fiat 9.55535-CR1
Meets Fiat 9.55535-GSX
Meets Ford WSS-M2C947-A
Meets Ford WSS-M2C947-B1
Product Data Sheet – Castrol EDGE 0W-20 C5
1 Litre, 4 Litres, 5 Litres, 20 Litres, 60 Litres, 208 Litres, 1000 Litres
"*" indicates required fields
Shipping Method Standard
Cost €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
Weight For delivery purposes
1L=1Kg, 4L = 4Kg, 5L=5KG, 20L =20kg
ETA 2-3 working days
- Any order over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed. You may then decide to continue with the order once an approximate delivery date can be confirmed. The order may also be cancelled if requested with a full refund issued.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case.
- Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete.
- We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
- The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.