CLASSIC ETHA-GUARD PLUS
CLASSIC ETHA-GUARD PLUS
CLASSIC ETHA-GUARD PLUS – Stabilises E5 & E10 ethanol petrol. Fully compatible with catalytic converters, Etha-Guard Plus offers the best protection against ethanol damage for drivers of younger and modern classics.
Etha-Guard is an additive that counteracts ethanol’s hygroscopic nature, preventing moisture and subsequent acidity in your fuel system. Etha-Guard protects both in use and in storage, stabilising the fuel to prevent moisture absorption and separation.
All products in the Valvemaster Fuel Additive range contain Etha-Guard. Classic Etha-Guard Plus is compatible with catalytic converters, so can be used by owners of younger and modern classics who do not require valve seat protection.
*2 IN 1 FORMULA
- Etha-Guard ethanol stabiliser: Enables use of E5 & E10 petrol with or without a catalytic convertor. Prevents corrosion in fuel systems. Prevents acidity in ethanol fuel. Keeps fuel system clean. Protects your vehicle in use or storage; also prevents damage to fibreglass fuel tanks.
- Octimise Plus friction modifier: Enhanced performance and economy. Increases acceleration by up to 3% and increases economy by up to 2%.
250ml bottle – treats 250 litres of fuel.
"*" indicates required fields
Shipping Method Standard
Cost €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
Weight For delivery purposes
1L=1Kg, 4L = 4Kg, 5L=5KG, 20L =20kg
ETA 2-3 working days
- Any order over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed. You may then decide to continue with the order once an approximate delivery date can be confirmed. The order may also be cancelled if requested with a full refund issued.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case.
- Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete.
- We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
- The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.