Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 E7
VECTON LD 10W-40 E7
- Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 E7 is designed for extended drain in modern diesel engines including Euro II, Euro III and Euro IV/V/VI* engines where permitted by manufacturers at the specification levels met.
- It can also be used in offroad vehicles and equipment that require this performance level.
- *Not for use in Euro IV/V/VI vehicles requiring low SAPS lubricants. For this application we recommend Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 E6/E9.
- Product Data Sheet – Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 E7
Product Performance Claims
ACEA E4, E7
Deutz DQC III-10
MAN M 3277
MTU Oil Category 3
Volvo VDS 3
Meets DAF requirements
20 Litres, 208 Litres
"*" indicates required fields
Shipping Method Standard
Cost €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
Weight For delivery purposes
1L=1Kg, 4L = 4Kg, 5L=5KG, 20L =20kg
ETA 2-3 working days
- Any order over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed. You may then decide to continue with the order once an approximate delivery date can be confirmed. The order may also be cancelled if requested with a full refund issued.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case.
- Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete.
- We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
- The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.