Automatic Transmission Fluid
Transmax ATF Z
€21.44 – €428.11
- Castrol Transmax ATF Z, formulated with Smooth Drive Technology ™, is a full synthetic automatic transmission fluid.
- It can solve shiftability problems in automatic transmissions, enabling longer transmission life.
- It is particularly recommended for use in automatic and semi automatic transmissions used in cars, buses and coaches.
- As such it is recommended for fleets employing a mixture of Voith, Renk, ZF, Allison and MB transmissions alongside the Leyland Pneumocyclic and Hydracyclic units.
- Extended oil drain [120.000 km] in ZF Ecomat and EcoLife, MB AT and Voith AT.
- Transmax ATF Z, formulated with Smooth Drive Technology™, delivers enhanced protection and gives drivers a smoother drive for longer.
- Formerly known as Transmax Z.
- Product Performance Claims
JASO 1A 03
MAN 339 V2, MAN 339 Z12, MAN 339 Z3,
VW 501 60,
ZF TE-ML 04D, 11B, 14C, 16M, 16S, 20C, 25C,
Suitable for use where the following are called for: Toyota T, T II, T III, T IV, WS
Nissan Matic D, J, S
Mitsubishi SP II, IIM, III, PA, J3, SP IV
Mazda ATF M-III, M-V, JWS 3317, FZ
Subaru F6, Red 1
Daihatsu AMMIX ATF D-III Multi, D3-SP
Suzuki AT Oil 5D06, 2384K
JWS 3314, 3317
Hyundai/Kia SP III, SP IV
Aisin Transmissions requiring JWS 3309
Honda/Acura DW 1/Z1
Isuzu (where Toyota T-IV is required)
BMW, VW, Audi and Jaguar 5 speed automatic transmission and MB 4 and 5 speed automatic transmissions
BMW Oil No. 8322.9407807
Citroen Oil No. Z 000169756
Jaguar Oil No. JLM 20238, LA 2634, LT 71141
Mercedes Benz Oil No. 0019892203, MB 236.1, 236.6, 236.7, 236.9, 236.10
Peugot Oil No. Z 000169756
Porsche Oil No. 999.917.547.00
VW/Audi TL 52162 (G 052 162)
ZF Lifeguardfluid 5.
- Product Data Sheet – Transmax ATF Z
1 Litre, 20 Litres, 208 Litres
Shipping Method Standard
Cost €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
Weight For delivery purposes
1L=1Kg, 4L = 4Kg, 5L=5KG, 20L =20kg
ETA 2-3 working days
- Any order over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed. You may then decide to continue with the order once an approximate delivery date can be confirmed. The order may also be cancelled if requested with a full refund issued.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case.
- Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete.
- We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
- The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.