Powershift Transmission Fluid
Transmax Off Road 10
- Castrol Transmax Offroad 10 is a transmission lubricant using highly refined mineral oil, designed for use in powershift transmissions, direct drive transmissions, wet disc brakes, final drives and differentials in off road machinery where Caterpillar TO-4 is required.
- Recommended for use in Komatsu Equipment
- Product Data Sheet – Castrol Transmax Offroad 10
Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete. We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.
Shipping Method – Standard
Cost – €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
ETA – 2-3 working days
- Anything over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days, you may decide to cancel or continue with the order.
If you have any questions please contact us.