SPHEEROL EPL 2
€9.99 – €190.29
- The Spheerol EPL range comprises general purpose greases designed for plant wide lubrication.
- The range extends from a NLGI 3 for general purpose bearing lubrication to a NLGI 00 (see separate data sheet) semi-fluid grease suitable for centralised lubrication systems and grease filled gearboxes.
- These greases provide good protection against rust and corrosion as well as resistance to water wash-out; which makes them particularly suitable for equipment where moist or wet conditions are common.
- The stiffer consistency afforded by an NLGI 3 grade makes this product particularly suitable for the lubrication of bearings that are vertically mounted, or components exposed to a high degree of vibration.
- The good levels of resistance to both corrosion and water wash-out, which makes this product suitable for equipment where moist or wet conditions are common.
- Product Data Sheet – Spheerol™ EPL Range
400g, 12.5KG, 50 KG
Shipping Method Standard
Cost €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
Weight For delivery purposes
1L=1Kg, 4L = 4Kg, 5L=5KG, 20L =20kg
ETA 2-3 working days
- Any order over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed. You may then decide to continue with the order once an approximate delivery date can be confirmed. The order may also be cancelled if requested with a full refund issued.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case.
- Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete.
- We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
- The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.