€14.57 – €248.46
- Castrol Radicool SF is a long-life coolant based on monoethyleneglycol with advanced organic acid inhibitor technolgy.
- In contrast to traditional antifreeze coolants, Castrol Radicool SF does not contain amines, nitrites, phosphates, silicates or other inorganic inhibitors.
- Provides excellent corrosion protection particularly to those engines employing light metals.
- It is suitable for a wide range of vehicles including cars, trucks and buses using both petrol and diesel engines.
- It is therefore particularly suitable for use in mixed fleets Castrol Radicool SF works over a wide operating temperature range for effective engine cooling in all climates.
- Product Data Sheet – Radicool SF
1 Litre, 20 Litres
"*" indicates required fields
Shipping Method Standard
Cost €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
Weight For delivery purposes
1L=1Kg, 4L = 4Kg, 5L=5KG, 20L =20kg
ETA 2-3 working days
- Any order over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed. You may then decide to continue with the order once an approximate delivery date can be confirmed. The order may also be cancelled if requested with a full refund issued.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case.
- Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete.
- We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
- The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.