Castrol POWER1 Scooter 2T
POWER1 SCOOTER 2T
- Castrol POWER1 Scooter 2T is a high performance, low smoke 2-stroke oil designed specifically for modern scooters.
- Its unique Power Protection Formula has been designed to protect the exhaust system from the build up of excessive carbon deposits which can lead to a drop in engine performance over time.
- The condition of the exhaust in a 2-stroke engine is critical to how the engine performs.
- Exhaust systems can degrade rapidly in stop-start driving, especially if low quality oils are used.
- In the industry standard exhaust system blocking test, Castrol POWER1 Scooter 2T has been shown to out-perform current industry limits for exhaust system blocking performance.
- This helps to ensure that the exhaust, and therefore the engine, remains better protected against the build up of power robbing deposits over time.
- Power Protection Formula keeps exhaust systems clean
- Low-ash formulation helps to reduce spark plug fouling
- Excellent high temperature detergency
- Compatible with modern catalytic converters.
- Castrol POWER1 Scooter 2T is suitable for use in all modern 2-stroke scooter engines.
- It is designed for both oil injection and pre-mix lubrication, as per manufacturers’ instructions, up to a fuel:oil ratio of 50:1.
"*" indicates required fields
Shipping Method Standard
Cost €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
Weight For delivery purposes
1L=1Kg, 4L = 4Kg, 5L=5KG, 20L =20kg
ETA 2-3 working days
- Any order over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed. You may then decide to continue with the order once an approximate delivery date can be confirmed. The order may also be cancelled if requested with a full refund issued.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case.
- Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete.
- We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
- The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.