Castrol Magnatec Stop Start 5W-30 C3
Magnatec STOP-START 5W-30 C3
€15.54 – €230.27
- Castrol MAGNATEC STOP-START C3 5W-30 is suitable for use in automotive gasoline and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends an ACEA C3, API SN/CF or earlier specification 5W-30 lubricant.
- Castrol MAGNATEC STOP-START C3 is approved for use in vehicles from leading manufacturers please refer to the specifcations section and your owners handbook.
*GM dexos2®: supersedes GM-LL-B-025 and GM-LL-A-025 : GB2E0131082
- Castrol MAGNATEC STOP-START 5W-30 C3 and its intelligent molecules will protect your engine from the moment you start, every time you start, dramatically reducing* stop-start wear.
*Versus industry limit in the OM646LA engine test.
Product Performance Claims
- ACEA C3
- API SN/CF
- BMW Longlife-04
- MB-Approval 229.31/ 229.51
- VW 505 00 / 505 01
1 Litre, 4 Litres, 5 Litres, 20 Litres, 208 Litres
Shipping Method Standard
Cost €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
Weight For delivery purposes
1L=1Kg, 4L = 4Kg, 5L=5KG, 20L =20kg
ETA 2-3 working days
- Any order over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed. You may then decide to continue with the order once an approximate delivery date can be confirmed. The order may also be cancelled if requested with a full refund issued.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case.
- Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete.
- We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
- The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.