Castrol Hyspin AWS 68- Anti-wear hydraulic oil
Hyspin AWS 68
- Hyspin AWS has been specially formulated to provide good anti-wear and thermal stability performance using proven additive technology.
- The careful blend of additives with a high-quality base stock ensures that Hyspin AWS has excellent hydrolytic and oxidative stability while exhibiting a minimal tendency to produce sludge and deposits.
- In addition, Hyspin AWS provides corrosion protection to ferrous and yellow metal components found within a hydraulic system.
- This range is designed for use in industrial hydraulic systems which require anti-wear protection such as lightly loaded gears, variable speed units, and bearings.
- The Hyspin AWS range is compatible with the most commonly used nitrile, silicone, and fluropolymer seal materials.
20 Litres, 208 Litres
"*" indicates required fields
Shipping Method Standard
Cost €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
Weight For delivery purposes
1L=1Kg, 4L = 4Kg, 5L=5KG, 20L =20kg
ETA 2-3 working days
- Any order over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed. You may then decide to continue with the order once an approximate delivery date can be confirmed. The order may also be cancelled if requested with a full refund issued.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case.
- Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete.
- We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
- The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.