Castrol EDGE 10W-60
EDGE Supercar 10W-60
€22.63 – €322.11
CASTROL EDGE 10W-60 – BENEFITS:
- Maximises short and long term engine performance
- Delivers outstanding levels of protection across a variety of driving conditions and temperatures
- Reduces engine deposits to help maximise engine response*
- Proven and tested in world leading supercars
* Compared to the limit in the ASTM D 6593 Seq VG test
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS INDUSTRY STANDARDS:
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
- API SN/CF
- VW 501 01/ 505 00
- TRUSTED TO PERFORM:
- Approved for BMW M-Models.
- Approved for use in Koenigsegg engines.
- Suitable for use in Aston Martin V8 Vantage S, Audi R8 V10 GT, Bugatti Chiron, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari F12 Berlinetta and Ferrari FF
- When choosing oil, please refer to your owner’s handbook and the product specifications shown above. May also be suitable for other vehicles.
1 Litre, 4 Litres, 20 Litres, 60 Litres
"*" indicates required fields
Shipping Method Standard
Cost €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
Weight For delivery purposes
1L=1Kg, 4L = 4Kg, 5L=5KG, 20L =20kg
ETA 2-3 working days
- Any order over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed. You may then decide to continue with the order once an approximate delivery date can be confirmed. The order may also be cancelled if requested with a full refund issued.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case.
- Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete.
- We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
- The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.