Castrol EDGE 5W-40 gives you the confidence to demand maximum engine performance from today’s latest technology, highly engineered engines that operate with tighter tolerances, requiring a high level of protection and low viscosity oils.
€19.23 – €249.22
- Castrol EDGE 5W-40, boosted with TITANIUM FST™ gives you the confidence to demand maximum engine performance from today’s latest technology, highly engineered engines that operate with tighter tolerances, requiring a high level of protection and low viscosity oils.
- Castrol EDGE 5W-40 is suitable for use in automobile, gasoline and diesel engines where the manufacturer
recommends an ACEA C3, API SN or earlier specification.
- Castrol EDGE 5W-40 is approved for use in vehicles from leading manufacturers, please refer to the specifications
section and your owners handbook.
*GM dexos2®: supersedes GM-LL-B-025 and GM-LL-A-025 : GB2D0715082
Product Performance Claims
- ACEA C3
- API SN/CF
- BMW Longlife-04
- Meets Fiat 9.55535-S2
- Meets Ford WSS-M2C917-A
- MB-Approval 226.5/ 229.31/ 229.51
- Renault RN 0700 / RN 0710
- VW 502 00 / 505 00/ 505.01
1 Litre, 4 Litres, 5 Litres, 20 Litres, 60 Litres, 208 Litres
"*" indicates required fields
Shipping Method Standard
Cost €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
Weight For delivery purposes
1L=1Kg, 4L = 4Kg, 5L=5KG, 20L =20kg
ETA 2-3 working days
- Any order over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed. You may then decide to continue with the order once an approximate delivery date can be confirmed. The order may also be cancelled if requested with a full refund issued.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case.
- Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete.
- We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
- The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.