Oil for Classic Vehicles
Classic XXL 40
€55.97 – €191.88
- Castrol Classic XXL 40 is high quality traditional monograde engine oil of low detergency.
- Low detergency can be essential for any unrestored (or unknown condition) engines where deposits may be sealing the engine.
- Removing these deposits may cause oil leaks and potential oilway blocking.
- Castrol Classic XXL 40 must not be mixed with either Castrol R40 or any other synthetic or castor/synthetic based oils.
- Castrol Classic XXL 40 is particularly applicable for pre-1959 veteran, vintage and classic cars where the requirement isfor an SAE 40 lubricant.
- It is suitable for both engine and gearbox use.
- It is also recommended for many single and multi-cylinder pre-1970 classic motorcycle engines under road and competition conditions.
- Castrol Classic XXL 40 is for use in automotive gasoline engines where an SB performance level is required.Product Data Sheet – Castrol Classic XXL 40
20 LITRE, 1 GALLON
"*" indicates required fields
Shipping Method Standard
Cost €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
Weight For delivery purposes
1L=1Kg, 4L = 4Kg, 5L=5KG, 20L =20kg
ETA 2-3 working days
- Any order over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed. You may then decide to continue with the order once an approximate delivery date can be confirmed. The order may also be cancelled if requested with a full refund issued.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case.
- Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete.
- We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
- The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.