Oil for classic vehicles
Classic XL 20W-50
€55.97 – €191.88
- Castrol Classic XL 20W-50 is a conventional multigrade engine oil of good all round performance, formulated with high quality mineral oils plus selected additives, ideally suited to older technology and classic car engines.
- Castrol Classic XL 20W-50 is designed to meet the motor manufacturers’ requirements for passenger cars and
motorcycles running under normal service conditions, but excluding those equipped with catalytic converters.
- The prime recommendation is for pre-1980 petrol engined vehicles requiring a high quality product but with an older technology additive formulation.
- Castrol Classic XL 20W-50 is suitable for use in automotive gasoline and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommended an API SF/CC or earlier specification 20W-50 lubricant.Product Data Sheet – Castrol Classic XL 20W-50
20 LITRE, 1 GALLON
Shipping Method Standard
Cost €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
Weight For delivery purposes
1L=1Kg, 4L = 4Kg, 5L=5KG, 20L =20kg
ETA 2-3 working days
- Any order over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days of the order being placed. You may then decide to continue with the order once an approximate delivery date can be confirmed. The order may also be cancelled if requested with a full refund issued.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case.
- Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete.
- We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
- The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.