DOT 4 Brake fluid
BRAKE FLUID DOT 4
- Castrol Brake Fluid DOT4 is a high boiling synthetic brake fluid which far exceeds the requirements of the SAE J1703,SAE J1704, FMVSS 116 DOT 4 , ISO 4925 and Jis K 2233 specifications.
- Castrol Brake Fluid DOT4 is designed for use in all brake systems particularly those which are exposed to extreme conditions. Product Data Sheet – Castrol Brake Fluid DOT 4
500ml, 1 Litre, 20 Litres
Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete. We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.
Shipping Method – Standard
Cost – €8.99 per package (up to 20kg)
ETA – 2-3 working days
- Anything over 20kg incurs an additional cost of €8.99 per package thereafter.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, excluding holidays.
- Our carrier does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next working day.
- If a product is not in stock, we will contact you by email or phone within 2 working days, you may decide to cancel or continue with the order.
If you have any questions please contact us.