Walsh Lubricants shall promote safe, reliable and sustainable operations to achieve our goal of zero harm to people, assets and the environment.
- We believe that all work-related incidents are preventable by implementing
- We shall continuously strive for zero harm to personnel, environment and assets through collaboration with our people and supply chain.
- We shall focus on our employee’s personal health, safety and well-being and continuously improving the work environment.
- We shall ensure that security risks to personnel and assets are effectively
- We shall identify and monitor major accident hazards in our activities, deliverables and operations by focusing on process safety.
- We shall conduct our operations through efficient use of materials and
- We shall use products and avail of services that have little or no undue environmental impact, to be safe and to be efficient in consuming energy and natural resources.
- We shall provide the right level of resources to ensure that this policy is implemented
- We are personally committed to HSSE and take individual responsibility by focusing on our own behaviour, caring for each other and intervening when required.
- We apply a systematic and measurable approach to continually improve HSSE culture and performance.
- We facilitate for participation, listen to our workers and cooperate actively with the industry to continuously improve our processes and evolve throughout the value chain.
- We bring with us our high HSSE standards wherever we do business and hold each other accountable.
- We openly communicate HSSE issues and performance, and share and learn from industry best practices and lessons learned.
- We include HSSE performance in the selection, appraisal and reward of our staff.
- We integrate HSSE in all business processes.