We are committed to and enjoy finding ways in which we can reduce the impact of our work in the office, in the home office and when on the road.
The benefits of adopting sustainable workplace solutions are two-fold.
It reduces our carbon footprint and cuts costs by reducing waste.
Specific Environmental Areas Related to our Business
- Optimise energy efficiency and conservation in all operations.
- Control and manage energy efficiency in our business.
- Promote of energy efficiency.
- Reduce the impact of transportation in our business activities.
- Reduce our carbon footprint as part of a carbon management strategy.
Waste on site:
- Actively promote the impact of waste reduction, reuse, and recycling.
- Reduce packaging needs because of our activities.
- Minimise waste generation by applying reuse and recycle options where possible.
- Minimise waste generation and unnecessary resource usage during the stages of planning, design, and operation of new and existing business activities
- Reduce noise pollution.
- Reduce and eliminate fuel spillages when refuelling plant.
- Reduce light pollution.
- Avoid lubricant spillages, monitor and evaluate progress.
- Reduce water usage.
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Set specific improvement targets, monitoring progress, and communicating results internally.
- Develop specific objectives to continually improve our environmental performance.
- Set objectives and targets for continuous improvement.