- Castrol POWER1 4T 20W-50 is an advanced, premium quality engine oil designed for the latest generation 4-stroke motorcycle engines.
- It’s ‘Power Release Formula’ helps to flow fast and reduces internal engine losses to friction, giving maximum and sustained power right up to very high operating rpm.
- It has been tested and proven to deliver superior acceleration at the touch of the throttle.
- The added Castrol advantage of Trizone Technology™ ensures uncompromised performance protection.
- Tested and proven to deliver superior acceleration at the touch of the throttle
- Power Release formula flows fast and reduces internal engine losses to friction
- Trizone Technology? for protection of engine, clutch and gears
- Complies with requirements of catalyst equipped engines.
- API SJ
- JASO MA2
- Castrol POWER1 4T 20W-50 is designed to optimise performance and protection for motorcycle engines.
- It is suitable for all makes of 4-stroke bikes, both carburettor or fuel injected where API SJ (or below) and JASO MA or MA-2 are recommended.
Product Data Sheet – Castrol Power 1 4T 20W-50
Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Michael Walsh Warehouse Ltd. trading as Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete. We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Michael Walsh Warehouse Ltd. trading as Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.