- Classic EP 140 is a high viscosity, mineral oil based gear oil containing anti-oxidant, anti-wear and extreme pressure additives to protect against problems due to oil oxidation, gear wear and corrosion.
- Classic EP 140 is recommended for the lubrication of conventional spiral bevel final drives and mild hypoid axles where API GL-4 oils are recommended.
- It may also be used to lubricate spur and helical gears and for other applications where the manufacturer specifies the use of a high viscosity oil meeting API GL-4.
- Its high viscosity makes it particularly suitable for older vehicles where some wear with age may have occurred.
- It should not be used in high off-set hypoid axles where API GL-5 oils are typically recommended or in axles with limited slip differentials.
Product Data Sheet – EP 140
Despite our best efforts, the information contained in this website may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. Whilst the greatest care has been taken to ensure that all information included in this website is precise and correct, Michael Walsh Warehouse Ltd. trading as Walsh Lubricants does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever, for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the use of the information contained in this website, whether such loss or damages are direct, indirect, or consequential, and are suffered as a result of the use of such information being incorrect and/or incomplete. We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility.
The downloading of material from this website is done at your own risk. Michael Walsh Warehouse Ltd. trading as Walsh Lubricants does not guarantee or warrant that such materials are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive codes.